View previous topic :: View next topic  
Halt Arratey

re: Roleplay Sessions

Ill take who ever i can get. I need atleast 2 jedi (besides Cy'aksu) 4 troopers/smugglers. Anyone else is welcome to join. But ill be running Gm for it.

Kalindria Arkeley
Guild Master

You can sign me and Vojne up. If you want one or both of us to play a different character, we can do that as well. We do also have a 4-month-old, so I don't think we can stay on the whole time, but we can sporadically show up throughout that whole window.

Halt Arratey

And thanks for the Early Birthday wishes

Halt Arratey

Hey i like Star Trek too :).  So I have all the details i will give for the Rp thing. Just whisper me in game for details

NoRoyalty

17th, I'll will be able to make the later portion of it, I work from about 7-6 most days.

:O killing off redshirts!

and incase something crazy comes up and I'm unable to attend (I'm talking zombie apocalypse or something along that nature) Live long and prosper (don't kill me for liking Star Trek also anyone) and Happy early Birthday.

Halt Arratey

Times will be from 10 am mst until 8pm mst. (Yes there is a reason for the day. ITs my birthday)

Halt Arratey

Im planning on having a roleplay session on the 17th of July. Id like as many members to attend as possible. I also need some voulenteers to play "Redshirts" (Aka your char is filling in as an npc and the npc probably will die). People i specifically would like to attend are Em'ilee, Rirya, Gale and the Grand MAster. Details will be given in game once i finish them.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Eternal Order Forum Index -> RP Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: