View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoRoyalty

re: Ideas

So since our very busy Grand Master is plying their trade organizing the very rapidly growing guild and prettying up the website I thought I would go ahead and give this a shot (without being a council member since we are short handed on the top half the guild at the moment.)

But just throwing some Ideas out there to see what we can work with to try and make an RP event for most if not all of us to partake in.

My first idea was Taris because it is a destroyed planet, a planet that needs the help of the Jedi, from preventing the rakghoul virus from spreading further to healing the injured and out matched Republic forces.

Now none of these would be an actual quest, just time spent together unfolding a story (which will have been planned out on here before hand) together.

Second idea was Nar Shaddaa, this is a dark planet one with Imperial forces on its surface. It would be up to the Order to come to Nar Shaddaa to attempt to alleviate the darkness on this planet.

This can be done by clearing neighborhoods of criminal gangs, or stopping an Imperial Agent from bringing down one of the massive skyscrapers that we consider land with some kind of bomb (TBD I need to do research and find blast yields required for this task...)

So... any other Ideas we can use or if either of those are suitable which one should we work at developing a story from?

Please and thank you,

Jedi Rirya

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Eternal Order Forum Index -> In-Game All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: