View previous topic :: View next topic  
Canim77

re: Operations guidlines

Welcome back to the Eternal Order’s Operations Group!

If you are wondering what Operations (Ops) are, please see my last forum post.  If you are interested in joining the Eternal Order’s Ops team, please read on!

First and foremost I want everyone to understand that the purpose in organizing this Ops team is to have fun and clear content.  We are in no way “hard core” players.  Nobody will be yelling at anyone if they make a mistake, or putting anyone down.  This is a game, and if it becomes more like work then fun what is the point?

That being said it is also no fun to just die over and over again on a boss.  Because of the requirements to clear the Ops there will be some basic requirements that everyone will be expected to meet in order to come into the Ops with the guild.  This is not an attempt to be “elietest”, but it is also not right to waste 7 (or 15) other people’s time trying to carry one person.

The basic makeup for any Op Group in SWTOR is the same.  For 8 man Ops (which we will be trying first) you have to have 2 tanks, 2 healers, and 4 dps.  For 16 man Ops (if we get that many interested people) it is 2 tanks, 4 healers, and 10 dps.  This is not something we decided, it is how the game is designed.  This is how the team will be built.

In my next post I will cover the specific requirements for anyone who wants to join one of our Ops groups.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Eternal Order Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: