Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Eternal Order Forum Index -> Introduce Your Characters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaSoFlyy

re: Erluga

Erluga was born on the world of Alpheridies, The homeworld of the Miraluka. She was an only child until the age of 7 then her half brother Cleck was born. Erluga's parents were a combination of Mirakula and Zabrak but the Mirakula side was dominant. Cleck on the other hand was born from a horrific incident. A Sith Lord, which happened to be a pureblood Zabrak, attacked Erluga's village and took several prisoners. One of which was Erluga's mother. 

Months passed with no word of the Sith Lord's location but one day an unidentified vessel landed in her village. Once the ship opened dozens of refugees started to pour out. With hope Erluga went running to look for her mother. Her mother was found on the ship very ill and with a large belly. Doctors came to help all the wounded and the doctor who reported to her mother said she was sick but was pregnant as well. Within weeks Erluga's mother gave birth to Cleck but never recovered from her illness. After minutes of giving birth Erluga's mother began to fade away.

Erluga had lost her mother but had gained a brother. She had mixed emotions toward him. She thought "You killed my mom" but she also thought "You will carry my mom's legacy." Years had passed and Cleck has grown to the age of 10 and Erluga to the age of 17. Although it was custom to be sent to the Jedi at 16 Erluga's father didn't because he didn't see her to be ready. He feared Erluga would seek vengeance and avenge her mother.  

About a month had passed after her 18th birthday and the Sith Lord had returned. He announced to the village that he was looking for his child and if he had received the child he would leave. No one knew what he was talking about but my father and I did. Cleck was the Sith Lord's son. She wouldn't give into the Sith so he began to cut down everyone he crossed. He had killed about 30 people while she was hiding Cleck, but Cleck said to her "He may be my dad but you're my family. I can't watch you suffer because of me." Cleck wiggles out of her grasp and ran to the Sith Lord and yelled "You're looking for me! Please Stop!"

The Sith Lord ordered his troops to grab Cleck and he continued slaughtering her people. Her dad pulled her to the side and tried to ensure me everything would be alright. She was scared and was panicking. She asked "Why does he want to make us so sad? Why is he so evil?" Her father responded "They're not evil little one. They are just lost in the darkness. You will be the light that guide them out of the darkness. After this you will be ready to begin your training. Now you must hide or you'll have the same fate as me." He pushed her into the hiding spot they were going to hide Cleck and started to run. The Sith Lord cut down Erluga's father and began his rampage.

After the Sith and his forces left Erluga had come out of the hiding spot. She looked for any survivors but she was the only one. After about an hour of sobbing another ship had arrived. It was Republic Military. There was a Jedi onboard and saw that she was a Miraluka and the Jedi sent Erluga to Tython to finally begin her training.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Eternal Order Forum Index -> Introduce Your Characters All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: